- Learn Python by coding a text adventure, multiplayer space adventure and multiplayer escape dungeon!
- Fun Interactive Lessons teaching real world coding
- Step by step activities with video reviews for every lesson
- Learn how to use the local network and web to host your python code
- Live Mentor chat support Mon – Fri
- Over 35 hours of content
This course is online and self-paced with auto graded quizzes and tests. It is specifically designed for youth ages 11+ teaching Python assuming no prior python knowledge. Students will learn to code using a free coding editor, IDLE, downloaded to their own computer. Students will write all the code themselves following the online lesson tutorials. They will learn coding concepts such as: functions, variables, properties, loops, lists, dictionaries, if statements and much more. This course is for both Mac and Windows computers and comes with eight full lessons of HTML website development as a bonus. We encourage students to use the live chat support for any questions that they may have along the way.